Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Dream on!


I dream a lot. And although I must admit that I often dream weird dreams (sic!), I'm getting rather good at interpreting them; abnormal, almost artistic, representations of pretty normal, everyday things.

Still, there certainly are moments when I don't really know what to make of myself. Last night, for example, I dreamt that I somehow got my scalp chopped off and walked around, balancing the loose scalp on top of my head. Luckily, somebody eventually helped me attach it to my head with hairpins, but as far as I know I am still walking around with a semi-detached scalp somewhere in dream land (or wherever dreams happen).

I feel intrigued to find an answer. The first person who can make sense of my surrealistic dream gets a bingolott.

No comments: